Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Global Green USA

Global Green USA is an environmental organization dedicated to saving the planet? The main thrust of their web site is to list all the Hollywood stars who support them. Gosh, I certainly feel much better knowing that Hollywood is looking out for me and are much more knowledgeable than anyone, like myself, who has been in the environmental field for 20 years.

The web site doesn't seem to want to deal in facts, just scary statements and warm fuzzies about what we can do to save the planet. I guess facts might get in the way of the movement.

I don't believe I know anyone who is dead set on despoiling the planet or a piece of it. Most of us are all for using less energy, using renewables, where possible, for clean water and air. However, these folks think they have the solution. That solution is that you should have less and live as they say you should.

Gosh, just glad I'm not an environmentalist. I might have to give up a lot of IQ points.

No comments: