Thursday, April 28, 2005

Liberal Humor?

Reported by DRUDGE an Air America broadcast by Randi Rhodes contained a skit with a southern voice talking about Bush and Social Security refrom and then the sounds of gunshots. Rhodes thought it was funny until the backlash started, then apologized and denied any knowledge of the sketch.

Interesting to note that the piece seemed to advocate presidential assassination, which is illegal and should result in severe penalties. I know that if I were to do that, the Secret Service would be knocking on my door. Also, for the libs, when we need a violent, stupid type, we just give them a southern accent.

The absolute nerve and gall of these folks. Well, a "golly gee, I'm sorry, the devil made me do it, I didn't know about it" apology won't fly.

No comments: