Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Day of News

Today was my quarterly trek of 250 miles to collect samples required for environmental permits. This gave me loads of time to listen to the radio and Sirius. Since I couldn't find any music of interest when I started on Sirius, I tuned into the news and talk. I became transfixed. Other than the NRA, the only thing available was Terri Schiavo, either on the news or the talk. Depending on whom, or what you listened to, it was very hard to distinguish truth from fiction. It all comes back to, if the husband no longer could bear (or put up with) her condition, why not arrange a legal way to divest himself of all interest and allow her parents to maintain her? This seems the simplest way.

Noticed that the Dems are enjoying the Republican, pro-life, obey the law dilemma.

No comments: